Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ray J.....do you love him?


The first time I had ever heard of Ray J aka "Brandy's Brother" was when he was on his sisters hit sitcom "Moesha"....yea he was an OK actor and really just wanted to live in his sisters shadow if you ask me. Ray played a thug but come on now...who would believe it coming from him with a high pitched voice NOT me! ..Then lil ol Ray tried singing! Once again he is OK...I wonder who put him up to it???...Anyway he's had some good songs...but now on to his Reality Dating Show..."For the Love of Ray J"...Nothing but Drama and Smooching galore! Ray dates a lot of women and hopes to find one that he can fall in love with! Its a competition and who ever is the last one standing wins...basically...HE'S A PIMP... I will call
him Flavor Flav Jr..If you haven't seen the hilarious show...Tune in Monday nights at 10pm!




No comments:

Post a Comment