Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Miley Cyrus is BOY CRAZY !!


MIley, Miley, Miley. You are a flirty little girl aren't you? The Hanna Montana star was reported last week to had shared a couple smooches with her costar Liam Hemsworth in the upcoming flick called "The Last Song". This girl is out there! Not even a full week ago she was getting flack for what seemed like pole dancing at the Teen Choice Awards! All that gyrating looked like stripper moves to me Miley! I mean, not too appropriate for the little chickadee's is it? No!! You aren't even 18 yet, I do believe, If you didn't make more money than your daddy, Billy Ray Cyrus, he'd be giving you a little more guidance. I can't believe that he thinks all this (including recent years) is OK! There is no way on gods green earth that I would let my then 16, now 17 year old teen daughter date a 20 something underwear model...And on top of that have him living in my home???? Come on now Daddy, don't let get away with all that...Although, she's the superstar!

No comments:

Post a Comment