Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rihanna and Chris Brown at Richmond, VA airport!


Is there any reason at all for Rihanna to go back to Chris Brown???? I hope not after that brutal beating he put her thru in early February! But, sources in my town of Richmond, VA have reported that Chris Brown (from VA) stopped at Richmond International Airport in his blue Lambo went inside the airport and came back out with Rihanna!!!! Say what???? You have got to be kidding me! I hope she don't plan on staying with him in his Virginia mansion... After Chris was brought up on charges for punching, biting and choking Rihanna, you mean she still wants to deal with this guy??? I thought he was supposed to stay within 50 or so yards from her??? Let me find out........RiRi, if you know any better you'd stay away from old Ike if ya know what I mean...What does love have to do with anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment